Top Hand of the day
Up to $200 to the best hand of the day, EVERY DAY!
When you get that perfect hand we are going to pay you out to the tune of up to $200! If your hand isn't a Royal Flush, then it will revert to the first player to play the next highest Straight Flush.
When those 4 Aces come out it doesn't matter what happens during the rest of the hand as there is a good chance you have already won big!
One Top Hand of the Day prize will be awarded each day. The prize amount will be determined by the cash table it's won on:
- $25 CASH for cash tables with blinds up to 0.02/0.04
- $50 CASH for cash tables with blinds from 0.05/0.10 to 0.25/0.50
- $100 CASH for cash tables with blinds from 0.5/1 to 3/6
- $200 CASH for cash tables with blinds of 5/10 and up
Read the rules of the Top Hand of the Day competition to find out how to enter and what to do when you find yourself holding a straight flush.
Top Hand of the Day Bonus Rules:
- 4 Kings or better must be held.
- Only Texas Hold'em ring games apply.
- Both pocket cards must be used in the ranked cards of the winning hand. In the case of "4 of kind" Kings or Aces, the player must hold the pocket pair to qualify.
- Only one Top Hand of the Day Bonus awarded per day.
- At least 3 players must be dealt into the hand.
- This bonus is awarded to the FIRST player to receive the BEST Top Hand on any given day. If no player has achieved a Royal Flush, the prize will be awarded to the first player to achieve a Straight Flush. This consideration will continue down the poker hand ranking until reaching the first player to achieve a Top Hand qualified for this reward.
- To receive this bonus, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours.